The Columbia Basin Watershed Network is just that – we’re a network! We thrive as the connections between groups and individuals doing important watershed work across the Basin. Our Network Advisory shares their knowledge with our Board, staff and membership to strengthen these connections and build our network capacity.
Create opportunities to connect, support the information hub and develop the CBWN membership.
Develop and strengthen the networking capacity and connections of CBWN members.
Evaluate and assess the role and contributions of the CBWN across the Basin.
- Advise CBWN Board on the status and health of the watershed network and assist CBWN Board in setting network priorities.
- Assist in articulating priorities for the region and for the membership, including opportunities for collaboration, planning, participation in decision-making, and communications.
- Assist in articulating priority issues for the region and for CBWN members such as water quality and quantity monitoring, citizen science, the Water Sustainability Act, the Columbia River Treaty, watershed policy and climate change.
- Advise on CBWN regional workshops Member Meetings, incorporating the contributions of the Science Advisory Committees as appropriate.
- Advise on new CBWN partnerships, membership recruitment, and strengthening subregional partnerships.
Our current members include:
Interested in joining? Email Senior Manager Kristin Aasen for more information – cbwn.coordinator (at) gmail.com